Interfacing android and arduino through an audio connection.

Tuesday 5 July 2011

Hi everyone!!

Hi everyone,

After a time spent taking my last exams in college, I will have plenty time to develop this project as my Final Project.

First of all, I would like to introduce myself:

I'm Alberto Pascual, Telecommunications Engineering. I studied at the University of Navarra (TECNUN), in San Sebastián, and I also spent a period of six months in Sweden at Linköping Universitet this academic year. That's why I'll try to do my best writing this project in English.

I would like to annotate that I'm really excited with the project I chose, because I think that is a great opportunity to learn about some technologies that are taking a great impact nowadays.

I hope you enjoy this project as much as I do.

See you around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment